Sunday, March 16, 2014

Heavy Hearted

I wrote this to myself, as a status on Facebook, for the sake of my own heavy heart:

"Dance little one, and hide your tears in the rain. Splash in the puddles and twirl to the waltz of heaven's music. Drown your tears in the abundance of blessings, pouring down from above. Feel the beat of the thunder... and learn to sing along, praising the Lord of lightning, even in the midst of your storms."

I will praise Him in this storm.  

Psalm 61:1-2
"Hear my cry, O God,
    listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you
    when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
    that is higher than I."

Psalm 34:18
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before they are posted. Thanks for your visit!